Send via SMS

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Congregation OCC (Orthodox Christian Charedim)

I was talking to the prominent LW UO RY (let's call him LWUORY) who was over at my house this past shabbos and he explained to me that there is a wealth of support for FGT. He even pointed me to this:
There is but one living and true God, everlasting, without body or parts, of infinite power, wisdom, and goodness; the maker and preserver of all things, both visible and invisible. And in unity of this Godhead there are three persons, of one substance, power, and eternity-the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.
Can it be any clearer Rabbosai? What my Episcoplean minister, I mean LWUORY, friend is saying is that millions of people for centuries have believed in three Gods. Why not four?
Of course, idiots like DovBear will say that this is "too Christian." Please. Don't make me laugh. Chochmoh bagoyim taamin (oh. I forgot. DovBear doesn't believe in Chazal). And although some might find some of this stuff kiruv clowny, it does sort of make sense. Of course, I don't need some kiruv clown to tell what's pashut -- there are four Gods!!!

Our Gedolim will of course ignore the evidence and insist on a one God religion. How pathetic. It's stuff like this that gets me depressed. Have they completely forgotten the following verse in Devarim:
"Observe therefore and do them; for this is your wisdom and your understanding in the sight of the nations, that, when they hear all these statutes, shall say: 'Surely this great nation is a wise and understanding people.'
What better way to impress the nations than by adopting their theology (Yes, I know about there are lots of Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, too. Please, don't make me laugh!!)?

1 Comments:

At 11:33 AM, Blogger DovBear the Humble said...

K*f*r!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home